LEARN TO CODE
LEARN TO CODE
Topics from the International Baccalaureate (IB) 2014 Computer Science Guide.
- The process of making a detailed plan for a system before it is implemented.
- The process of setting up and installing a new system.
- The process of managing and implementing changes in an organization.
- Issues that may arise when different systems interact with each other, particularly on an international basis.
- The various methods used to implement or convert to a new system, such as parallel running, pilot running, direct changeover, and phased conversion.
- The process of transferring data from one system to another.
- The process of evaluating a system's functionality and performance to ensure it meets its requirements.
- Documentation that provides instructions and information about how to use a system.
- The process of training users to operate and interact with a new system.
- The process of creating and storing a copy of a system's data to protect against data loss.
- The process of releasing and updating software in a networked environment.
Computer system components
- The physical and virtual components that make up a computer system, including hardware, software, peripherals, networks, and human resources.
System design and analysis
- The process of designing and analyzing a system to ensure it meets its requirements and is effective.
- The individuals or groups who have an interest in a system, including the end-users, developers, and clients.
- The process of gathering information and requirements from stakeholders to ensure a system meets their needs.
- A preliminary version of a system used to demonstrate its functionality to stakeholders.
- The measure of how easy and effective a system is to use.
- The relationship and interaction between humans and machines, particularly in the context of computer systems.
Social and ethical issues
- Issues related to the impact of computer systems on society, including privacy, intellectual property, and the environment.
ALSO IN THIS TOPIC
PLANNING AND SYSTEM INSTALLATION
HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION
TOPIC 1 REVISION
TOPIC 1 ANSWERS
We would love to hear from you
To enjoy more benefits
We hope you find this site useful. If you notice any errors or would like to contribute material then please contact us.